Thank you to Katie at http://realwomanshealth.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award. I have really enjoyed reading about her journey to healthier living, something that we are all in pursuit of whether we do so with consciousness and purpose or not. I commend Katie for her active pursuit of a better life. I enjoy her tips and helpful information as I work toward balance and purpose in my own life. She caught my attention with her admission to an off-kilter sense of humor and I have been following her since, see http://realwomanshealth.wordpress.com/2012/04/29/i-laugh-at-funerals/. The rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Now here are my nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1) “God’s Odds” is written by a very impressive young lady who has played soccer at LSU.
2) “The Newfarmerette” is a great blog about life on an Irish farm.
3) “Modern Farm Wife” is about a young woman finding her place in the country.
4) “domestic diva, M.D.” I love her anecdotes that she pairs with recipes. Great way to blog!
5) “Happiness Stan Lives Here” is funny and very versatile. I look forward to seeing what he will come up with next.
6) “Real Woman’s Health” is an informative and fun blog. Thanks Katie!
7) “westeastern” I just started following this blog and I enjoy reading about an easterner’s new adventurous life out west.
8) “Feed Yard Foodie” is about a family that runs a feedlot. It is good, true information about how beef is raised along with family life tales.
9) “The Simple Life of a Country Man’s Wife” is an interesting, artistic look at the country life.
10) “have faith. everyday.” This is a blog about a “hillbilly in the city” journeying through life with faith and love.
11) “Pinke Post” is about an extremely versatile woman’s life: mom, full time worker, farmer and more.
12) “Awesomely Awake” gives great tips about how to live your life fully and enjoy your family.
13) “The Beef Jar” Megan writes about life as a sixth generation beef farmer. She gives it a young, fresh perspective.
14) “Across the Branch” is written by a great lady. Mom, nurse, farmer’s wife.
15) “The Pioneer Woman” is the fabulous, famous blogger of utmost versatility.
And now seven things about me:
1) I eat ice cream almost everyday (and I’m not overweight, my cholesterol level and my blood pressure are all normal!).
2) I would rather workout for 2 hours straight than go to the grocery store.
3) I personally own two cows and two calves.
4) I live in the southeast so I don’t tell many people where I was born.
5) I have a chocolate and tan miniature pinscher, her name is Buffy and she is the most precious baby ever.
6) I never realized how much I hated golf until my husband started playing it.
7) My “family vehicle” is a 4-door 4-wheel drive F250.
This has been fun and I am really excited about this award! Thank you!